Save Time and Money, with a superior product
- Eliminate mesh and some of your reinforcement. Speed up construction.
- Due to the three dimensional nature of the reinforcing, the Fibercon steel fibres and macro plastic reinforce the edges and corners of precast products.
- Reduced product damage and wastage is the main advantage of Fibercon in the factory.
- Impact and demoulding damage is also reduced with Fibercon. It has the advantage of being able to assist in the absorption of shock and impact loads. These often occur during demoulding and are a problem in the onsite installation.
Fibercon is approved for use under AS/NZ 1546.1 : 1998 Onsite Domestic Waste Water Treatment Units. Many manufacturers are using the Fibercon system. The Code allows for a reduction in the Concrete Thickness with the Fibercon Steel Fibre.
Macro Poly Fibres
Macro poly fibres have made many advances in medium and small precast products.
Full scale testing showed superior performance allowing a minor amount of bar
Eliminated difficult and complex mesh.
Fibercon offers full engineering support if required.
- World leader in steel and Macro Poly technology
- Custom Fibre designs and packaging available
- Excellent crack control
- Superior installation performance